Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and/or email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you if you choose to receive email updates on products, news and offers.
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website and serve appropriate content.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process orders, to provide after sales service (in certain case we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. We may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
Information we collect may need to be passed to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Such third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
13 Fairway Drive
Fairway Industrial Estate
Middlesex UB6 8PW